Being Seen Retreat | June 2nd-4th, 2017
When is the last time you took a PAUSE?
To listen to your heart’s greatest longings?
To connect to yourself and others?
To BE SEEN and acknowledged?
In Being Seen, we will unplug, reconnect, and uncover the longing that lives within. Experience inner connection and presence in a weekend retreat setting designed to explore the gifts of Being Seen, opening our hearts and living fully.
In the awe-inspiring backdrop of a private retreat center located 30 miles West of Portland, we come together through the vehicles of creative expression, movement, journaling, and stillness in nature, to experience:
- Renewed Energy
- Ignited Passion & Clarity
- Confidence for Life
- Inner Connection
- One-on-one Confidence Building Photo Shoot with Jennifer Alyse
BEING SEEN RETREAT DETAILS:
Friday, March 3rd (evening) - Sunday, March 5th
BEGINS: Friday Evening
ENDS: Sunday Afternoon
- Healthy, Organic Meals Provided
- Weekend Immersion in Nature
- Inspiring & Supportive Community
- Intimate Group Setting of No More Than 10
- One-on-One Photo Shoot with Jennifer Alyse
- Guided Heart Opening Meditation Led by Cinda Lonsway
- Self-reflection time
- Optional Reflexology Treatment
To receive more details about the retreat please fill out the form below.